Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reality T.V. Shows and Their Followers

I'm beginning to really hate reality T.V. on TLC. I find the child exploitation and those who condone it ludricous. Take Jon & Kate plus Eight for instance. Those are some of the biggest con artists I've seen in my day. Just my opinion. I want to also mention Babymama. I'm sure there are lots of you who have heard of or been subject to her lunacy. She is such a Kate fan and if anyone dares post anything against her here she comes at them with both barrells blazing, LoL. I merely ask her a few simple questions the other day and she tried everything she could to make me look like an idiot then deleted my posts. I noticed she did the same thing with a poster named April. I happened to see Aprils very witty defense post just before deletion, ahahaha.

I'll get off my soap box now but am curious on others thoughts regarding this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment